About the instructor
Harry Eckman is an international animal welfare specialist with over 20 years’ experience. He is the Co-founder and CEO of Change For Animals Foundation (CFAF) a Consultant for the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) and an Advisor for Human Behaviour Change for Animals (HBCA).
Harry works with hundreds of locally based animal welfare and protection organisations around the world. His works includes providing guidance on strategic thinking, planning and capacity development to animal welfare NGOs, directing humane dog and cat population management projects, campaigning to end the dog and cat meat trades; incorporating human behaviour change concepts into animal welfare and management programs, rabies eradication projects, lobbying to end wildlife in captivity and the illegal wildlife trade and improving welfare standards in shelters and veterinary facilities.
Harry has worked for the RSPCA, the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA - now World Animal Protection), the Mayhew and Wood Green and in partnership with Dogs Trust, International Cat Care, Asia for Animals coalition and the World Small Animal Veterinary Association.
Each module is £25 if bought on it’s own. When all four modules are live they can be bought all together for £60. Currently three are live and so the third module, if you have bought 1 and 2, is available at £10.
- Introduction to module 2
- The Vision Statement
- Writing your Vision Statement
- Some extra tips on writing your Vision Statement
- The Vision Statement (document)
- The Mission Statement
- Writing your Mission Statement
- Some extra tips on writing your Mission Statement
- The Mission Statement (document)
- Organisational Aims
- Writing your Organisational Aims
- Some extra tips on writing your Organisational Aims
- Organisational Aims (document)
- Organisational Values
- Writing your Values Statement
- Some extra tips on writing your Values Statement
- Organisational Values (document)
- Final words for this module
- How to make a strategic plan: A guide for animal welfare organisations - Complete Workbook