About the instructor
Harry Eckman is an international animal welfare specialist with over 20 years’ experience. He is the Co-founder and CEO of Change For Animals Foundation (CFAF) a Consultant for the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) and an Advisor for Human Behaviour Change for Animals (HBCA).
Harry works with hundreds of locally based animal welfare and protection organisations around the world. His works includes providing guidance on strategic thinking, planning and capacity development to animal welfare NGOs, directing humane dog and cat population management projects, campaigning to end the dog and cat meat trades; incorporating human behaviour change concepts into animal welfare and management programs, rabies eradication projects, lobbying to end wildlife in captivity and the illegal wildlife trade and improving welfare standards in shelters and veterinary facilities.
Harry has worked for the RSPCA, the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA - now World Animal Protection), the Mayhew and Wood Green and in partnership with Dogs Trust, International Cat Care, Asia for Animals coalition and the World Small Animal Veterinary Association.
E-mail us for a code to get this course for FREE if you have completed modules 1, 2 and 3 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Introduction to module 4
- Organising and prioritising your information
- Organising and prioritising your information (document)
- What's stopping you?
- What's stopping you? (document)
- Are you ready to make dinner?
- Aligning internal and external factors
- Aligning internal and external factors (document)
- Setting your course
- Building the plan
- Building the plan (document)
- Backwards planning
- Backwards planning (document)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Monitoring and evaluation (document)
- Finishing your plan
- Finishing your plan (document)
- Avoiding the pitfalls
- Avoiding the pitfalls (document)
- The end... or just the beginning!
- How to make a strategic plan: A guide for animal welfare organisations - Complete Workbook